Monday, February 22, 2010

Motivation, Revelations, Warnings...

Sometimes it's the little things on the big O internets that give me the most amusement.  A veritable myriad of websites allow you to make your own posters and things poster-like... I took some of my pics and made you something.  You can print them out and tape 'em on the fridge and tell folks your kids made them.  It's okay.  I'll play along.

Click 'em to see 'em in their bigness.

An odd thing in the clearance aisle of Wal Mart, quite outdated too I might add.




We got a freakin' deluge of snow here.  God made this for me.  I enjoyed it, as you should too.



A regular player here at S and C.  You know it, you love it.  T.O.D.



My cousin's wife actually made this.   It possibly has the ability to follow you around. 




One of the psycho sisters... "Stupid" I think.



Finally... I know you're not tired of this one yet.












.

12 comments:

The Retired One said...

Hahhaaaabwahhahaaaaa....
That last one is gonna be in a ton of dorm rooms.....
(girl dorms, I HOPE!)

mo.stoneskin said...

I love the Marge one. Actually looks just like our bird table did.

Anyway, pop by today, I want you to participate in something, unleash the genius within you!

Gwen said...

Why shouldn't I touch noses with sheeps? Will it make me feel baaaaad?

*snort*

Everyday Goddess said...

Wish I didn't see that sheep thing. Bummer.

Michael in AZ said...

Are you sure that "sheep thing" is the front!!!????

Cool snow stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jace!

What kind of hummingbirds do you get in the snow?

rebelsrider said...

I'm pretty sure I dated the snowman just before I met my husband.

Greenmare said...

LMAO

Jennifer and Sandi said...

What in the heck is going on over here???

OUT!

- Jennifer

Cynthia L. H. said...

Always fun!
;^)
Love the Marge Birdhouse.
;^)

OleGrouch said...

Jace, you just gotta get the creation juices to flowing for another post, this one is wearing on folks, beginning to look a little nasty in places, we need new stuff, at least post a pic of what your are finding under the seats of the chairs you are working on. This don't mean that we don't love you anymore, its just that after a few weeks this is beginning to get a little thin. Sal, can you help ? Bobby

The Retired One said...

Hey, Jaycee...you haven't posted in like, forever...is everything ok??????
we miss you!!