Friday, August 7, 2009

Forgive Me, For I Am A Slug.

Man... it's been a constant whirlwind of "stuff" here lately. Between work in the shop, the new CD coming out, trying to get hay done in the field, and on and on... Sawdust and Cowpies has suffered from neglect, as have you my readers. And my regular route of bloggers that I look forward to reading each day, I ain't had time.

But I will.

The hillarity in my life has in no way ran out. Good Lord, it's accelerated. I'll bring y'all up to speed SOON! ;-)






















.

5 comments:

MJenks said...

Since it's Friday, I thought I'd add that "Salvete" is "Hello, greetings, good morning" in Latin. So, awesome title for the CD.

Unknown said...

you're missed.

Cora said...

Pffft! At least you neglected Blog world for positive reasons. Me? I started neglecting Blog World 'cuz I was violently sick.... and now I just can't get back into it. Could it be I have nothing to say? Me?! REALLY?!

ShanaM said...

Busy is good!!

Jerry said...

I always figure when you're not posting, you're doing research. I'm good with that. :)