Friday, December 3, 2010

Like A Handless, Legless Ultimate Fighter...

Just because I've been on the blog wagon doesn't mean I haven't been jackin' stuff into my blogafila hidey hole.  Oh no, I've got a plenty!

For instance, this little news article.  I did a screen shot of this thing back in the summer 'cause it just reeks of everything that you couldn't really make up.  Most importantly it deals with "deadly nubs".  Please note, I am not making fun of amputees.  No I'm not.  It's not right making fun of the less fortunate when they really don't have a leg to stand on for their own defense... but this little lovers quarrel, kids... it writes itself.

Click it to make it life sized.






Oh and here, I made y'all something to go with today's theme.





Have a great weekend!





.

9 comments:

Tom said...

Welcome back! If someone made a story like that up it would be offensive, but if it is really true, then I am just amazed on so many levels.

Everyday Goddess said...

I like the cartoon better.

Welcome back.

Gwen said...

Dude got powned by a girl with nubs and a bucket of pee. Awesome.

SkylersDad said...

Speaking of slaps, dude was getting cheated on by her! That has to sting...

Unknown said...

Oh Lord. No one could have dreamed up something this bizzare.

WB Jace!

Cora said...

Dang. Go nubby girl!

And, seriously, the dude had to PUNCH her? He couldn't just RUN AWAY or put one hand on her forehead and keep her at arms length while she swung her nubs in vain or something? Wow.

Scope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scope said...

What can I say, I likes it when a gal gives you the deadly nubbin'.

Cowguy said...

Nubbin says lubbin like sumpin from da nubbin.

Thanks folks!!!