Friday, December 24, 2010

More Crap You'll Find On My Desktop... Part Whatever

Looking at my stats, whenever I do one of these blog posts, they consistently get more views than regular posts.  I think it's the nosy, curious side of people that just want to see what the heck is kept on someone's desktop... other than themselves.  It's probably the same thing that causes your eyes to drift to the house at night that's all lit up with the drapes wide open, or maybe what causes you to crane your neck when you pass a wreck on the highway.

Actually, it's probably real close to the later there.

Anyhow, a collection of crap on my desktop of things that are important to me for whatever reason, or just something that I thought needed to be snagged as I cruised past them on the big ol' wide open internets.   I give you, in no particular order.... Crap On My Desktop.

Click anything you deem worthy of seeing in all it's bigness.  Please.  










 
Ahhh... the next one, the gal on the right is Sally from a few years ago.  *sigh*....







A road sign, in the absolute middle of nowhere up by our farm that was desecrated with some of the most creative tagging ever.  It made me laugh like a jackass.



Pardon me while I flash around my "big gun".



We've spent a lot of time in doctor's offices lately it seems.  There's just not a whole lot to do while sitting there in a room all alone... I mean after rifling through all the cabinets and drawers and blowing up latex gloves and stuff.   I got you a picture of a poster.  It's real sophomoric but what the hell eh?  Heinous Anus, that'd make a good band name.








Here kitty kitty...



And finally, 2 chicks that seem prepared.








.

9 comments:

The Retired One said...

Yup, I'm one of those craning the neckers....
and you have an amazing brain and wit to have kept these particular pictures! hahhaa

boromax said...

Awesome random stuff, Cowguy! Speaking of great names for rock bands, have you seen Dave Barry's list?

Crystal Pistol said...

Dave Barry rocks.

Fun post ya got here.

SkylersDad said...

Great stuff sir. From the two last pictures, I would say the gal on the top is better prepared, and she looks like she has used it before.

Perhaps minutes before...

Venom said...

Heinous Anus?!?

You know some dorky teenager is now going to recrown his metal tribute band and than they'll write a crappy piece all about their own heinous anuses and play it at the top volume of their amps out in their mom's garage. And maybe the lead will use a sharpie to write "The Heinous Anus" on the drummers big one when he's not looking, and the drummer will take it as a personal insult and totally flip shit on the zitty brat.

Good job Cowguy.

said...

InspecTOR Gadget's anus
He's such a freakin' pain-ass

Coolsville pics, Daddy-O.

Cowguy said...

LOL I've not seen Barry's list, I'll google it up. :-) But y'all gotta admit, Heinous Anus is gonna be tough to top eh?

Thanks for all the comments!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

From the musings of your mind....LOVE all that crazee stuff..

Especially the Miss KKK beauty pagent!

Nickellton School Girl said...

I think you need to rename your blog to sawdust, cowpies, and bullshit.