Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Dunno...

I'm taking the loser blogger way out on this post, 'cause it's just a video... but not just ANY video. I watched this and at first it was just a "what the....???" reaction, very soon though I laughed so hard my spleen lunged up out of my innards bringing with it my appendix and half my colon which resulted in my soiling myself, and how.

Yes it's THAT funny... but I ain't right, so your mileage may vary.

Sal sent this to me this morning. Yes, we live in the same house yet we communicate via emails and IM's as regular as we speak. Racy MSN messages are all the rage on our little wireless network. *wink wink* I met her on the internetials, you know. :-)







Oh crap! It's garbage day! Gotta get it out! Later!

!


!


!!!!




!




.

7 comments:

SallyW said...

What? No toads with lips & teeth?
That could be a very good sign, he must still be in the basement.....

Jennifer and Sandi said...

The Drummer is HYSTERICAL!!!!! Boy, Conan O'Brien is going to be mad mad mad I tell ya!

Happy Happy Thursday. ALMOST the Weekend *Tink*

- Jennifer (The other Sandi)

Sass said...

There are so many things I could say right now.

But I'll start with...

WTF are you thinking, following Zibbs before you followed me?!?!?!?

I mean...I thought we had something here. What with the bacon, and the...the...other stuff.

I'm hurt.

Or i'm not.

We'll see. ;)

That Janie Girl said...

I LOVE that!! Thanks for sharing!

Greenmare said...

Check out
Sort of Dunno nothin' Peter Denahy

Aussie guy, funny!!

Anonymous said...

Dammit, Jace!

I can't go half an hour without replaying that thing. I still haven't sussed out all the words.

How on Earth did you find that? No! Nevermind! I don't think I want to know 'cause I'll be surfin' YouTube vids for the next 2 weeks without sleep.

Then I'll be out in the cold wishin' for my own hole in the ground.

Dr Zibbs said...

Love that vid!