Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Schwonkelizing Today's Post

I'm kinda short on time this week, I haven't even had as much time as I'd like to read all the blogs that I like to peruse every day... let alone throw down some good blogging on my part, and I truly do look forward to that time. So, I'm schwonkelizing out on today's post. I invented that word, it's all mine, it can mean anything I want. You're more than welcome to use it just give me credit. Toss it out at today's board meeting, drop it into a couple of random phone conversations. Get stopped for speeding? Just tell the cop you were headed to your weekly schwonkel meeting and were anxious to get started schwonkelizing. It'll be great. Just do it.



And I'm gonna do the posts referred to in this posting just as soon as I get the time to do it justice.



Meanwhile, could y'all caption this for me? Purty Please? Ok. Thanks!










.

19 comments:

Asphodel said...

Your picture reminds me of "Man on Wire" An excellent documentary on this guy who tightrope walks betweent he twin towers int he 70's I think...

Gwen said...

Albert's unsupportive bitch of a wife never believed he'd actually reach the stars.

Ash said...

Lord have mercy, I hear you!! I'm running, but not getting any where. How I love that unproductive feeling.


Caption: "This will teach those News guys. Another Stock Broker jumps again, yawn, how boring - I'm doing it with flair!"

(I'd laugh along with you, but Hubs is in Finance. Let's just say I'm glad his building only has 2 floors.)

Jennifer and Sandi said...

Silly man!!!!!!

He's schwonkelizing of course!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!

- Jennifer

I Am Who I Am said...

LOL @ Jennifers caption. She totally wins!

Candy's daily Dandy said...

Yeah, I gotta go with Jen's comment!!! I can't top that.

Kim said...

Harold, not knowing his wife had filled the super glue bottle with ky jelly, was feeling pretty slick right now.

Sorry, I am not a quick-thinker.

Sassy Britches said...

Hey, everybody! Check out my new hat!!

Pearl said...

Schwonkelizing?
Sounds perfectly cheevil to me.
Pearl

Sally said...

"Idiocy knows no time limits."

Unknown said...

"so this is what Schwonkelizing feels like..."

mo.stoneskin said...

"Schwonkelizing has always been dangerous, but this young Schwonkel was a schwonkelizing master."

Nej said...

There's always the obvious "Look ma, no hands!"

Tom said...

I'm trying to think of a funny caption, but I'm scared of heights and seeing stuff like that just freaks me out.

"That was when he realized there was a problem with his landing gear"

Scope said...

And Randy finally realized why he couldn't get a signal in the new conference room...

Cell phones weren't invented yet.

Cora said...

"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!"

BusyBee said...

Louis was beginning to wonder if Jeanne remembered she had sent him to check the chimney.

Jerry said...

"Albert was determined to reach heaven, one way or the other."

That's the best schwonkelizing I can do on short notice. :)

Sunny said...

where did you get this awesome pic?